IMPERIO is a half-entertaining/half-educational FRPG based on the famous series of Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. All rights belong to the author. We do not claim any ownership of the characters or settings contained within. The language of the RPG is English and we expect our members to speak or at least to try to speak English. We create an opportunity for those who want to learn the language to learn playing and to play learning.
The 3rd generation, the year 2022, autumn. This is NC-17 rated game with episodical system.
Plot - Rules - Wanted - HogInfo - Lists - Guest Book - Owls

IMPERIO

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » IMPERIO » development » Let's explain our relationship

Let's explain our relationship

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

The title of the topic speaks for itself.

Let's start. Who wants to be my enemy? I definitely need one. Or two.

Julie Flint, you have me. (:

Scorpius Malfoy
Nice! What could make us enemies? We need a story.

Julie Flint, just my history and our characters. Houses, competition. I can also be in a conflict with your friends.
He was, is and forever will be Malfoy. This fact mainly predicts a lot of decisions made in his life. He has a great history, blood glory and... a really, really bad (awful!) reputation. Voldemort with Death Eaters (twice!) in the past; internal family conflict regarding his ideology and education, misunderstanding of parents by a huge part of the magic society
The enemy of your friends is your enemy. And you could be a witness of my conflict with them. Not once.

Julie Flint
Maybe I?
Scorpius Malfoy
What we have between us?

Deirdre Montague
Why not? Let's play smth )
Scorpius Malfoy
Okay, it could be )

Actually, there are some Quidditch players on the forum now. We can play smth on the field if you want

lfg x)
find out?

Madison Wood
I guess as we are both gryffindor quidditch girls we have something in common and can be something like friends (or we can both want to be the team captain and hate each other)

Christen Thomas
oh, no no no, i don't pretend on captain of the team, so i can be your friend, that will be happy, if you will become captain))
and we can train together)

Madison Wood
Well, I think one of Potters is a captain cuz all Potters should be really good at quidditch. So friends? We should drink it some butterbeer sometime

Christen Thomas
It's time to break this vicious circle ; ) Let's make Christen captain of the team!)) it will be difficult choice, if my sister will want to become a captain too))
And yes, i'm with both hands for drink)

Madison Wood
Actually I think Christen is not a captain but she will always say that if she was a captain she would do better then actual captain. About drinking - we can do some episode in Hogsmeade

Christen Thomas wrote:

Actually I think Christen is not a captain but she will always say that if she was a captain she would do better then actual captain.

ok) but i will vote for you, if i'll get such chance)

Christen Thomas wrote:

we can do some episode in Hogsmeade

endorse)
maybe snow is everywhere outside the window, and it's time to visit Hogsmeade, like we always do)
who will make the topic?)

Madison Wood
Nice) As gryffindors we can go to Hogsmeade instead of going to classes. Can you make topic? I can write first post

+1

Christen Thomas
Deal)

Christen Thomas
It's the most wonderful time of the year - done : 3

You are here » IMPERIO » development » Let's explain our relationship

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно © 2007–2017 «QuadroSystems» LLC