IMPERIO is a half-entertaining/half-educational FRPG based on the famous series of Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling. All rights belong to the author. We do not claim any ownership of the characters or settings contained within. The language of the RPG is English and we expect our members to speak or at least to try to speak English. We create an opportunity for those who want to learn the language to learn playing and to play learning.
The 3rd generation, the year 2022, autumn. This is NC-17 rated game with episodical system.
Plot - Rules - Wanted - HogInfo - Lists - Guest Book - Owls

IMPERIO

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book

Guest Book

Posts 31 to 60 of 84

Hey there! Welcome to IMPERIO!
http://sf.uploads.ru/c60GT.png
If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask. We are always here to help you if needed.

Booked characters:
Lily Potter by MAY
Zabini by BURRITO
James Potter Jr. by TACO

Booked faces:
Aya Jones by BURRITO
Shawn Mendes by TACO

Hi everyone. That's me. Book for me, please.

Imperio wrote:

Johnny Depp

Professor of Defence Against the Dark Arts

Last edited by Rupert Nightingale (Oct 11 2017 13:53:38)

+1

Rupert Nightingale
Done )

Finally Believer is here.

So I kinda sorted things out and decided to pursue the role of a teacher that happens to be an active auror if that's even possible. From what I've read in the Plot, some nasty shit is going on in Hogwats and I'd like to have a sister in the school at the moment so going there to teach and keep an eye on her sounds kinda reasonable. If being an auror AND a teacher is against school policy, I could definitely resign myself from the duty, but it's not a preferable solution. Being some kind of undercover agent is a possibility as well.

The question is, what could be allowed from administration's standpoint.

Also, I'd like to ask which teacher position I can apply to. It's obvious I would be most qualified in some kind of battle studies and having defense from dark arts taken, I need something I could actually teach children. Could you please advise me on this matter?

PS. Book this guy for me please.

Code:
Charlie Hunnam by [i]Eliot Ford[/i]

Last edited by Eliot Ford (Oct 15 2017 20:25:11)

+1

Hey there )

Eliot Ford wrote:

If being an auror AND a teacher is against school policy

We are absolutely fine with that and it was fine in the books if I'm not mistaken.

Eliot Ford wrote:

I'd like to ask which teacher position I can apply to.

Let's see. There are some requirements to get into auror training.

In accordance with British standards, one has to have a minimum of five N.E.W.T.s in challenging subjects, highly recommended are; Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, Herbology, and Charms with top grades of either 'Outstanding' or 'Exceeds Expectations' in the students chosen subjects.

So I think it would be logical if you took Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology or Charms since Defence Against the Dark Arts is taken.

Charlie Hunnam is booked for you )) I love him.

+1

Julie Flint
Thanks, I'll take a Transfiguration class then. Probably going to bitch about it in every post lol

Eliot Ford
Great! Transfiguration is booked for you as well then )

Wow guys!! Such an incredible idea! I just accidentally clicked on your banner at another rpg and I was really surprised when I'd seen English text. But this is so cool! I have a strong feeling that I'm all yours (; That's exactly what I need to practice my English - a group of nice people who want the same (:

So I was thinking about Lily Potter but I also consider some non-canon character. Could you help me to resolve my doubts? (: Maybe there are some specific roles which are especially wanted? I can play both female and male characters. Age is also not a problem - I would glad to play an adult or I could try a teacher if there is one you need more than others.

So what can you tell me? (:

may wrote:

Wow guys!! Such an incredible idea! I just accidentally clicked on your banner at another rpg and I was really surprised when I'd seen English text. But this is so cool! I have a strong feeling that I'm all yours (; That's exactly what I need to practice my English - a group of nice people who want the same (:

Hi, and we are so-o-o glad to hear that! Thanks for your positive (:

may wrote:

So I was thinking about Lily Potter but I also consider some non-canon character. Could you help me to resolve my doubts? (: Maybe there are some specific roles which are especially wanted? I can play both female and male characters. Age is also not a problem - I would glad to play an adult or I could try a teacher if there is one you need more than others.

We have 2 male teachers (to have a female one sounds great, by the way) and some students. First of all you should understand what type of character you will be happy to play the most, because it's hard to decide for us too. Lily is cool,  as a canon she has her story and some established (mostly in-family) relationships.

Thanks for a quick reply!

We have 2 male teachers (to have a female one sounds great, by the way) and some students. First of all you should understand what type of character you will be happy to play the most, because it's hard to decide for us too. Lily is cool,  as a canon she has her story and some established (mostly in-family) relationships.

But you are really torturing me (: That is sooo hard to decide who I want to play... Well, while I'm thinking could you please book Lily for me? She is cool indeed, and it is quite possible that I'll choose her.
Though, is it allowed to have more than one character? 'Cause I'm an inveterate multi-character-player (that was an attempt to invent a translation for a word 'мультивод' :D)
Anyway, I'm all yours indeed (:

MAY, you can always take the second role (; We will be only happy.
And yes, Lily is yours.

Ladies and gentlemen, I just stopped by to say that you are gorgeous! Playing in English is awesome. If I knew anything about Harry Potter, I would have joined you in a heartbeat.
As it is, I wish you best of luck.

Shata wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen, I just stopped by to say that you are gorgeous! Playing in English is awesome. If I knew anything about Harry Potter, I would have joined you in a heartbeat.
As it is, I wish you best of luck.

Hey. Thanks a lot. I know that someone is looking for a team to create another rpg in English because they don't know about HP a lot either. So if you want you can join them. I'll help you to find them.

Hello, guys,
I just came by to tell that you're incredible. I've been thinking about a single episode in English for years, and you've launched the whole forum. Can't join you, unfortunately, but wish you luck, success and never ending inspiration! :)

Storyteller wrote:

Hello, guys,
I just came by to tell that you're incredible. I've been thinking about a single episode in English for years, and you've launched the whole forum. Can't join you, unfortunately, but wish you luck, success and never ending inspiration!

Hey there. Thanks! If you want you can come just for one episode ) You can play anything you like in alternative.

Hi all!
Guys, u are so awesome!!! The idea of the forum is simply wonderful! I would very much like to join you. But my knowledge of English is just awful. Even this message is given to me with difficulty (not without Google translator). You can not even finish reading my questionnaire... (I'm not sure I wrote this sentence correctly). But I still want to say thank you for such a wonderful project!

someone stupid wrote:

Hi all!
Guys, u are so awesome!!! The idea of the forum is simply wonderful! I would very much like to join you. But my knowledge of English is just awful. Even this message is given to me with difficulty (not without Google translator). You can not even finish reading my questionnaire... (I'm not sure I wrote this sentence correctly). But I still want to say thank you for such a wonderful project!

Hey. This is an educational forum. If you are able to understand more than a half of written text you can try to join us. We will help you.

JULIE FLINT
That's the problem - i can just understand text, but not write)) i'm ve-e-ery bad at the rules of grammar and times =\ And i don't want to force the whole forum work on my education))

Hi, I wanna take Christen Thomas from Wanted. Сan you hold this role for a couple of days?

_USERNAME_ , hi! Yes,  we can and yes, we did. She is yours! We are waiting for you.

SOMEONE STUPID, well, that's your decision. But remember,  that you have an unique chance and may be you shouldn't ignore it. (;

SCORPIUS MALFOY
Tell me, please,how will this work?
Say, I wrote a post, and he is terrible - there are a lot of mistakes and inconsistencies in it. I just can't see my mistakes. What will u do? How will occur the learning process? I don't know, how to say it on english, so... - вы же не будите исправлять все мои ошибки, я представляю - как это накладно)) и в общем-то бессмысленно для вас)

someone stupid wrote:

SCORPIUS MALFOY
Tell me, please,how will this work?
Say, I wrote a post, and he is terrible - there are a lot of mistakes and inconsistencies in it. I just can't see my mistakes. What will u do? How will occur the learning process? I don't know, how to say it on english, so... - вы же не будите исправлять все мои ошибки, я представляю - как это накладно)) и в общем-то бессмысленно для вас)

No, we are not going to correct any mistake players make, but to analyze typical mistakes and explain rules.

JULIE FLINT
Many thanks) I'll think about this and return on next work week)

Hi there!
I's me again)
Can u tell me please, where can i read about Oliver Wood & Variannah Harper? I can't find any information about their children's and Variannah Harper... Or it's all on my preference?

And can u book for me, please?
Face:

Code:
Alexandra Daddario by someone stupid

And character:

Code:
Madison Wood by someone stupid

someone stupid wrote:

And can u book for me, please?

Good evening!
Done )

JULIE FLINT
many thanks))
so, what about my question?

someone stupid wrote:

Hi there!
I's me again)
Can u tell me please, where can i read about Oliver Wood & Variannah Harper? I can't find any information about their children's and Variannah Harper... Or it's all on my preference?

someone stupid wrote:

so, what about my question?

Sorry, I didn't see it )
Well, the list of canon characters is based on rumors and fan theories so everything is up to you. If you want you can change mother, name, age or anything.

JULIE FLINT
Thanks! That's great)
Can i made Madison and Kimberly a twin-sisters?) Cuz they are of the same age)

someone stupid wrote:

Can i made Madison and Kimberly a twin-sisters?) Cuz they are of the same age)

Sure thing )

Julie Flint
Thanks a lot)

You are here » IMPERIO » waiting room » Guest Book

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно © 2007–2017 «QuadroSystems» LLC